Frequently asked questions
- Who can participate in the Summer School?
- Are there any requirements to participate in the Summer School?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply for the Summer School?
- Will I receive a certificate for participation in the Summer School?
- Is my University a partner of the Faculty of Management?
- Will I get a refund if I cannot participate?
Due to current restrictions, Marketing Inspiration Summer School 2021 will run as a fully online virtual event.
- Motivated students at both bachelor’s and master’s levels
There are no requirements to participate in the Summer School. However, all the courses are taught in English so students must be fluent in English to finish the courses successfully.
open until 30 June 2021 postponed until 20 July 2021 or until the maximum number of participants is reached.
The number of places available is limited, so do not hesitate to submit your application!
Fill out the online application form on our website.
Following this, you will receive an email with information about the next steps.
Of course! You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of Summer School. For attending each course, you will earn three ECTS credits (providing you pass the exams successfully).
Transcripts of records (grades) are always sent to your University directly, upon request only. If you need a transcript make sure to request it in advance.
Yes, if your university is
- School of Economics and Business, Kaunas University of Technology
- College of Management, National Chung Hsing University Taiwan
- Faculty of Business Management, University of Economics, Bratislava
- University of International Business, Kazakhstan
- Lisbon School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon
Other universities are likely to be partners of the Prague University of Economics and Business. If your university is interested in being a partner of the Faculty of Management, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have interesting offers and collaborating programmes.
If you cancel your participation in the Marketing Inspiration Summer School before June 30, you will get a full refund reduced by transactional costs (the cost of transaction outside EU is approx. 10 EUR).
If you cancel your participation on July 1 or later, you will have to pay the full amount and you will not get a refund.